We are a motivated, future-oriented team where each of our nearly 100 employees counts! As a family-owned company, we value a respectful, trusting, and open approach to each other.
Over the years, we have lived up to our name at Braun Metall Vertriebs GmbH. Today, our products can be found in (e-)cars, agricultural and construction machinery, door frames, and household appliances such as pyrolytic ovens, dishwashers, and refrigerators. Our commitment to providing or developing solutions for acoustic and thermal insulation is our priority. With our expertise and reliability, we have been fully dedicated to our customers and their needs since 1998, both in the office and in production.
To further expand our flexibility and performance, we are looking for apprentices as
Industrial Clerk (m/f/d)
at our headquarters in Graben-Neudorf near Karlsruhe, who will actively support us in implementing our set goals
During the three-year apprenticeship, you can expect the following tasks:
- You will receive an exciting education in all relevant business processes such as accounting, purchasing, sales and marketing, as well as personnel administration.
- Getting to know and understanding commercial processes.
- Being proficient not only with numbers but also with people, handling them well and confidently.
- Working with modern tools and communication devices.
What you can count on:
- Top qualified trainers.
- A workplace and tools that meet the requirements of an excellent education.
- 30 days of vacation per full year of apprenticeship.
- Professional and personal development with a diverse training plan.
- Very high chances of being offered a permanent employment contract with prospects.
- Team events, e.g., summer event.
- Good completion of secondary school.
- Willingness to learn and perform, as well as teamwork skills.
- Interest in business processes and production processes.
Do you fit this profile? Are you eager to immerse yourself in our company world and take the next steps towards the future, exploring new fields and topics with us? Then please send your application to Zoran Kujundzic at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have any questions about our company or this position? Mr. Kujundzic would be happy to answer your call at 07255/714-47.
Feel free to get your own impression and also visit us on Instagram and Facebook at @braunmetall.
BRAUN - Stability through connection. Innovation through freedom and trust.